Tuesday 13 August 2013

Photoshoot in Vilnius.

Hello there readers, I am alive indeed, but since I came back to Ireland my desire to blog has faded away, but today I decided to get myself together and post some more for you.

In my first post, I mentioned my dearest cousin Veronica. She was the person that made me fall in love with film photography. We share many similar interests and one of them is photography, so she is a great person to talk to. Once again this year she arrived to Lithuania with her Nikon D3200. We decided to try and do a photoshoot in the city.

Planning the shoot was hectic. The night before we took out all the clothes we had and tried to match different outfits for both of us. We only had a limited amount of clothing so it was difficult. Luckily some girls buy men's clothes therefore I could wear some of her clothes. We matched and tried on many outfits before we came to a crude conclusion. It was difficult and we were tired from ice-skating that day. We both had just two outfits picked out, two different styles.

Soon after we arrived in the city centre, we got tired. Our bags were full of clothes and it was difficult to take pictures quickly. Also the size of the city tired us. We just couldn't get to all the lovely locations in Vilnius in one day but we did the best we could.

This was our first time doing something like that, so the pictures are far from good, but we tried our best and had great fun. I edited the photos in Photoshop Lightroom.












These are some extra photos that I took on the day. All of them also edited with Lightroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment