Wednesday 14 August 2013

Camping trip with breathtaking views.

Ireland truly is beautiful.
This may be hard to see for people who have been living here for years, we only see the bad side of Ireland and take the beauty of this country for granted. It's probably the same for everyone in other countries. I would love to see New York I think it's a beautiful city, it looks beautiful from the photos anyway, but I doubt the citizens of NY would agree with me. I don't know.

In the short time that my cousin is over in Ireland with me, we had enough time to go on a camping trip! We went to a place called Wave Crest which is situated in the Ring of Kerry. Kerry is a very mountainous county, so we knew we were in for some breathtaking views.

And we were right.
Just the drive there had us in awe of all the mountains around us. Personally I'm not a country type of guy, I prefer living in cities but I don't shy away from nature either because there are some great photos to be taken there. We got very lucky with the weather, it was sunny with some clouds floating here and there, and it was warm.
In the evening we went to the beach which was a short drive away. That's where I took most of the photos that are in this blog. It was a wonderful evening, a warm splendid summer evening with gorgeous views all around us. The sun threw a bright yellow light on the mountains above and the sparkling waters below. What more could you want? 






Tried to do a miniature photo
















Bananas

1 comment:

  1. Great shots
    Ireland looks awesome i would love to see it someday.
    And the miniature photo is actually really good
    :)

    ReplyDelete